Parents and Grandparent Super Visa
A super visa lets you visit your children or grandchildren for up to 2 years at a time. It’s a multi-entry visa that provides multiple entries for a period up to 10 years.
The Parent and Grandparent Super Visa allows the parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents to come to Canada as visitors for a period of up to two consecutive years at their initial visit without having to renew their status.
To be eligible for a super visa, you must:
- be the parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada
- have a signed letter from your child or grandchild who invites you to Canada that includes:
- a promise of financial support for the length of your visit
- the list and number of people in the household of this person
- a copy of this person’s Canadian citizenship or permanent resident document
- have medical insurance from a Canadian insurance company that is:
- valid for at least 1 year from the date of entry
- at least $100,000 coverage
- have proof that the medical insurance has been paid (quotes aren’t accepted)
You must also:
- apply for a super visa from outside Canada
- be allowed to enter Canada
- take an immigration medical exam
- meet certain other conditions
You can’t include dependants in this application.
The child or grandchild who invites you must prove that their household meets the minimum necessary income.
The government of Canada considers several things before they decide if you can come to Canada. You must be a genuine visitor to Canada who will leave by choice at the end of your visit.
The government looks at these things when you apply:
- your ties to your home country
- the purpose of your visit
- your family and finances
- the overall economic and political stability of your home country
To see if you are eligible to apply, please fill-out Family Sponsorship assessment form.
The process to apply to study in Canada was very difficult and confusing for me, until my friend told me about Uniglobe Immigration… They helped me get my college admission, study permit and also my husband’s work permit in a short period of time. Mr. Ranjbar applied to the best study options that I could have had and it saved me thousands of dollars. The best thing was that they were always approachable and gave quick replies to every query. Also, they are very genuine, careful, attentive and professional. I am really thankful to Uniglobe Immigration and especially to Mr. Ranjbar who turned my immigration case into a success in a very short time. I highly recommend this company for any immigration related services.
UniGlobe is very reliable. They’re friendly and knowledgable. I received a lot of useful advice from UniGlobe regarding my express entry PR application. I highly recommend it to anyone seeking professional immigration services.
He applied for my brother’s PR and the whole process took about 9 months, which is incredible. I really would like to thank him for his great job and helping my brother and his family
I am happy to receive support by such a proactive and dedicated Immigration Consultants like UniGlobe. Since the beginning, They guided me in the right direction and supported me in my journey . Thank you UniGlobe!
Very satisfied! I was cared for even after the contract was done and paid! Thank you very much Uniglobe immigration services 🙏🏻
I was satisfied with this company’s consultation. Each time they helped me a lot to be in the right path for my immigration needs.
Uniglobe Immigration did a great job for my father’s visa application. Thank you
It was an awesome experience thank you !
I strongly recommend their consultation for PR application, especially for new comers.
The Service was available almost any time and they offer options based on your economic status .I found their honesty an invaluable feature among many others. Good luck for them and their costumers!